pspp-dev

Re: psql-reader null pointer dereference?

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: psql-reader null pointer dereference?
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 07:29:11 +0000

One thing is for sure: that code could use some more comments.

The analyser is correct.  A null pointer dereference could potentially
occur if the PSQL library server started behaving oddly.  However, this
feature has some quite comprehensive tests, and there's been no problem
so far.

I suggest that we raise a bug about this, so that I can fix it when I
get time.

J'