pspp-dev

Re: GNU PSPP 0.6.2-rc1 now available

From: Matej Cepl
Subject: Re: GNU PSPP 0.6.2-rc1 now available
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 10:15:16 +0000 (UTC)

Ben Pfaff, Tue, 06 Oct 2009 21:10:49 -0700:

> GNU PSPP 0.6.2-rc1 is now available at:
>         http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/pspp/pspp-0.6.2-rc1.tar.gz
> Unless anyone discovers major problems, this will become 0.6.2 in a few
> days without further changes.

Builds perfectly without any patch on Fedora Rawhide.

Matěj

P.S.: Just to notify you that am in the process of giving up on
maintaining all my Fedora packages (personal reasons, including a sick
family). PSPP was gladly taken over by very experienced Fedora maintainer
Peter Lemenkov.