pspp-dev

GTK+ 2.18.0

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: GTK+ 2.18.0
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:49:13 -0700

GTK+ 2.18.0 was just released:
        http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnome.lib.gtk+.devel.apps/27378
I guess it's good that we are working on getting prepared for it.

(I haven't pushed my fix for it yet, by the way, because I don't
think it's quite ready: I think it will malfunction if you build
with GTK+ < 2.17.4 and then upgrade GTK+ without recompiling
PSPP.  It should be possible to modify the patch to avoid that
problem, I think.)
--
"In this world that Hugh Heffner had made,
 he alone seemed forever bunnyless."