pspp-dev

Re: GNU PSPP 0.6.2-pre6 now available

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: GNU PSPP 0.6.2-pre6 now available
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:38:41 -0700

Michel Boaventura <address@hidden> writes:

>> I don't know whether anyone has made test builds of PSPP 0.7.x
>> for Windows available.  If anyone has, please speak up.  (I think
>> that perhaps we should add pointers to 0.7.x test builds from the
>> PSPP webpage, since there seems to be a lot of interest in the
>> next version.)
>
> This is fixed on the master branch. On my blog there is a windows version
> of it dated from 2009-05-18. It can be download from the download page:
> http://www.cecaps.ufmg.br/pspp/?page_id=128&lang=en or directly on
> this link:
> http://www.cecaps.ufmg.br/pspp/files/setup-pspp-20090518.exe

Oh, that's great.  I updated the links from
http://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/get.html.  I even linked to all
the language-specific versions you have of the download page,
which is impressive.
--
"Because computer source code is an expressive means for the exchange
 of information and ideas about computer programming, we hold that it