pspp-dev

Re: Glade, Translation and Icons

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Glade, Translation and Icons
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 03:57:34 +0000

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 03:06:31PM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:

     > About Glade, John made a great job removing its dependency from
     > PSPP. Would it be very hard to remove it from the stable
     > branch? It will be nice to have the new 0.6.2 free of glade.

     From a glance at the changes that were necessary to switch from
     glade to gtkbuilder in master, I do not think that this would be
     a trivial project.  If John is willing to do it, then I would be
     happy to put it into 0.6.2, but I would not count on that.

I don't think it's really feasible  -  at least, not without makeing
stable - well, unstable....

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3