pspp-dev

GNU PSPP 0.6.2-pre4 now available

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: GNU PSPP 0.6.2-pre4 now available
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 20:44:23 -0700

GNU PSPP 0.6.2pre3 is now available at:
        http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/pspp/pspp-0.6.2-pre4.tar.gz

Let me know if you discover any problems.

Changes from pre3:

        * Fix brown-page error in PSPPIRE output.  Thanks to
          Michel Boaventura for reporting the problem and the
          fix.

        * CROSSTABS: Handle long string variables without
          crashing (bug #26131).  Thanks to John Darrington for
          pointing out that this hadn't been fixed on this branch.

        * Update Dutch translation.  Thanks to unknown-1 and the
          coordinators at translationproject.org.

--
"I don't want to learn the constitution and the declaration of
 independence (marvelous poetry though it be) by heart, and worship the