pspp-dev

Re: GNU PSPP 0.6.2 pre-release now available

From: Jason Stover
Subject: Re: GNU PSPP 0.6.2 pre-release now available
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 09:01:47 -0400

Without the gui, all tests passed on OpenBSD with x86,
except this one:

libplot: ignoring request to create plotter of unknown type
You have discovered a bug in PSPP.  Please report this
to address@hidden  Please include this entire
message, *plus* several lines of output just above it.
For the best chance at having the bug fixed, also
include the syntax file that triggered it and a sample
of any data file used for input.
proximate cause:     Segmentation Violation
version:             GNU pspp 0.6.1-20090702  (Fri Jul  3 08:36:13 EDT 2009).
host_system:         i386-unknown-openbsd4.5
build_system:        i386-unknown-openbsd4.5
default_config_path: $HOME/.pspp:/usr/local/etc/pspp
include_path:        ./:$HOME/.pspp/include:/usr/local/share/pspp
locale_dir:          /usr/local/share/locale
compiler version:    3.3.5 (propolice)
run program 1
FAILED
FAIL: tests/bugs/piechart.sh

...but I think that's because I have an old copy of libplot.