pspp-dev

Re: check out the GUI output

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: check out the GUI output
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 07:16:09 +0000

1. It looks good.

2. It crashes if I try the LIST command, but otherwise seems robust.

3. It doesn't handle non-ascii, but as we've discussed before, that's
   not really the fault of the output system.

4. Like you say, it lacks features:

4a. It doesn't address the most common complaint we've had about the
    output system, viz: the inability to copy it elsewhere.  In fact,
    This makes the situation a little worse, since before I could use
    the GtkTextArea's built-in cut-n-paste features ....

4b. I kept wanting to drag the column boundaries to resize them.

4c. Charts would be cool!

J'