pspp-dev

New function

From: Michel Boaventura
Subject: New function
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 12:50:54 -0300

Hello,

I'm starting to work with an algorith who uses a dataset and a
function called singular value decomposition (SVD) to try to find
groups on the dataset.
So far I'm using the Ben's site to export the .sav files to text, and
using Octave to make the SVD. Looking at the GSL doc, they had the SVD
implemented
in a very efficient way, so I start to think about put this
functionality on PSPP. But because PSPP uses SPSS syntax, I'm
wondering how new functions like that
could be implemented.

Michel