pspp-dev

Graphical Output [Was: Re: Status]

From: John Darrington
Subject: Graphical Output [Was: Re: Status]
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 07:25:09 +0900

On Fri, Mar 06, 2009 at 08:24:10AM -0800, Ben Pfaff wrote:

     I'm going to replace the text-only output by proper graphical
     output, so GtkTextMark isn't applicable.

That sounds great.  Your previous email suggested that you were going
to attempt this without touching the output backend.  I'm not sure how
this can be done without involvement at the backend.

     The graphical output will be based on the internal representation
     of the tables, and the export will happen from that same internal
     representation.

Any hints on the form of this internal representation?

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3