pspp-dev

Re: Suggestions

From: Rémi Dewitte
Subject: Re: Suggestions
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 11:17:48 +0100

I have asked and been given this file.
Happy testing :)

Rémi

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 06:14, Ben Pfaff <address@hidden> wrote:
Rémi Dewitte <address@hidden> writes:

> It works for my use case.
>
> As well as 'make check' works.

Great.

I added a test case, verified that it worked for me, and pushed
this to the savannah repository.

> When might we expect a 0.7.1 release ?

For 0.8, which is likely to be the version number of the next
release, it depends on whether we stick to the release criteria
that we talked about some time ago on pspp-dev.  If we do, then
it will probably be a good long time--6 months, at least, is my
guess.  If we start dropping release goals, I suppose it could be
a little sooner.

(It's really my fault.  I haven't had enough time to devote to
PSPP since my daughter was born last year.)