pspp-dev

Re: Problem with Libplot

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Problem with Libplot
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 18:57:08 -0800

> I suggest that we check in this patch into the stable branch.

The ordering of the result doesn't match any of the sequences
mentioned in the libplot documentation.  And with the patch,
won't it fail to work on systems that lack libpng, just as now it
fails to work on systems that link libplot against libpng?

I think we need to handle both cases.
--
"Let others praise ancient times; I am glad I was born in these."
--Ovid (43 BC-18 AD)