pspp-dev

Re: Would like to develop statistical subroutines

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Would like to develop statistical subroutines
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 16:16:13 -0700

"John Graham" <address@hidden> writes:

> I want to start contributing statistical subroutines for PSPP - I was just
> wondering if there are any that are much requested/desired so that I can get
> on with those?

That sounds great.

A good place to start looking for features to implement is this:
go to sv.gnu.org/p/pspp, click on Bugs, switch to the Advanced
query form under Display Criteria (and click on Apply), then
click on the Severity column, twice (to sort in ascending order
of Severity).  Then all the Wishlist bugs should be at the top,
and you can quickly see what statistical features have been
requested.
--
"Because computer source code is an expressive means for the exchange
 of information and ideas about computer programming, we hold that it