pspp-dev

Re: 0.6.0 installation

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: 0.6.0 installation
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 10:10:34 -0700

I'd just go ahead and push it to a branch.  Branches are cheap.
Just do something like:

        git push origin <localbranchname>:refs/heads/<savannahbranchname>

with appropriate substitutions of course.  (If the
<localbranchname> branch is currently checked out then you can
just write HEAD in place of it to save thinking time.)

--
"The sound of peacocks being shredded can't possibly be
 any worse than the sound of peacocks not being shredded."