pspp-dev

Re: Errors on Solaris

From: Jason Stover
Subject: Re: Errors on Solaris
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 09:59:18 -0400

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 11:28:32AM +0800, John Darrington wrote:
> What's the latest news on the Solaris issues?

Sometimes, tests/command/examine.sh segfaults. This didn't happen
the first time I ran make check, but did on subsequent runs of make
check. (I didn't run make clean)

I don't have a debugger on this machine, so I was in the process of
installing gdb. It failed to compile, and I haven't gotten back to
it yet.

I will look into this more, but I will be at a conference for the next
three days and probably won't have much time for this until Monday or so.

-Jason