pspp-dev

[patch #6376] crosstabs dialog

From: John Darrington
Subject: [patch #6376] crosstabs dialog
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 05:43:44 +0000

Update of patch #6376 (project pspp):

             Assigned to:                    None => jstover

Follow-up Comment #1:

I reworked the main dialog a little, using a table instead of [vh]boxes, and
I think the result is simpler and more aesthetically pleasing.  New glade file
is attached.

The subdialogs still need attention:
1. They should all have the set_transient_for property.
2. The tree-views should be in scrolled windows, otherwise the treeview
widget could become too large (if for instance a very large font was the
user's default).
3. Bold text in the frame labels is inconsistent with the rest of the GUI.
Use plain text.
4. They should all have appropriate window titles.
5. I'm not sure that it wouldn't be better to have a single "Options" dialog
instead of three seperate ones.  Perhaps just stick the contents of each into
a cell of a hbox?

(file #14803)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: crosstabs.glade                Size:21 KB

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?6376>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/