pspp-dev

Re: libpspp + Perl module somewhere down the road?

From: Jörg Beyer
Subject: Re: libpspp + Perl module somewhere down the road?
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:33:16 +0200

Hi John,
that sounds like a little light at the end of the tunnel ;-)
As I wrote, my biggest concern to start my own project is duplicating
already existing work and ending up with a much inferior and decoupled (read
'pure Perl') solution, compared to yours.
So it would be of really great help if the developers would decide to make
this Perl module a part of pspp.

Thanks so far, I'll stay tuned.

Jörg