pspp-dev

Re: Creating gui dialogs for procedures

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Creating gui dialogs for procedures
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 21:39:54 -0700

> Following a brief conversation with Jason this morning, I bashed out
> the attached memo describing how to add dialog boxes for procedures to
> the gui.

It looks like the most important remaining pre-0.6.0 bug is
#20830, `Add a "Analyse" menu and implement dialog boxes for
procedures'.  Therefore, I'd like to help with this.  Is there
some procedure you'd like me to work on for this bug?  I'm eager
to avoid duplicating work with anyone else on it.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org