pspp-dev

Re: Setting paper-size

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Setting paper-size
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 21:29:47 -0700

> How do I set the paper-size for the postscript driver?

The intended behavior is that you would write paper-size=A4.  In
practice, it appears to be fubared.  I will file a bug report.

> What do I have to do to make it work?  Better still, is there any way
> to make it respect the LC_PAPER locale category?

What's LC_PAPER?  This is the first I've heard of it.  I can't
find anything about it in the glibc manual or SUSv3.  I'm happy
to support it, though, if you've got a spec or a description.
--
"[Modern] war is waged by each ruling group against its own subjects,
 and the object of the war is not to make or prevent conquests of territory,