pspp-dev

Re: help with pspp-psppire

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: help with pspp-psppire
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 17:27:44 -0700

"Benzi Libenson" <address@hidden> writes:

> I WANT TO KNOW HOY I CAN INSTALL PSPP WITH GRAPHICAL HELP
> IM NEW WITH LINUX
> I HAVE UBUNTU 7.04

First, turn off your Caps Lock.  It makes messages harder to
read.

Second, what level of help do you need?  Have you tried following
the instructions in the INSTALL file?  Or have you not made it to
the point where you're reading those instructions?  In other
words, please explain the trouble you're having, so that we are
better positioned to help out.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org