pspp-dev

Re: Datasheet internals

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Datasheet internals
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:25:47 +0800

On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 01:17:03PM +0800, John Darrington wrote:

     Anyway, see if you can improve on this patch.  I've noticed that FILE
     NEW causes problems, and there may be a few other glitches too.  I
     haven't yet fully satisfied myself that all the datasheets and
     casereaders are being destroyed either.

Oops.  You have to change psppire-case-file.c:162 to read

cf->datasheet = datasheet_create (reader ? casereader_clone (reader) : NULL);

To stop it crashing on startup.

J'