pspp-dev

Re: Recent Gtk dependency?

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Recent Gtk dependency?
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 19:36:02 -0700

> This will mean upgrading to Gtk 2.10.x.  How many people would be
> upset by this?

In Debian, I see that Gtk 2.10.x is only in "experimental" thus
far, probably because of the imminent new Debian release.  I
assume that it works, though, and as long as it does, it would be
no problem for me.

Is Gtk 2.10.x in other major distributions yet, I wonder?

Jason, is Gtk 2.10.x easily available for OpenBSD?  And John
M.-D., does it work OK under MinGW?
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org