pspp-dev

Re: Cannot run make -f Smake anymore

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Cannot run make -f Smake anymore
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 09:53:56 -0700

"John McCabe-Dansted" <address@hidden> writes:

> I also have the following apparently unrelated problems:
>
> gnulib-tool: module dir_name doesn't exist
> gnulib-tool: module pathname doesn't exist
> gnulib-tool: module strstr doesn't exist

I don't understand these errors.  None of those modules appear in
the list in Smake, although some of them might have in the past.
Are both your PSPP and your gnulib trees up-to-date?
--
"[Modern] war is waged by each ruling group against its own subjects,
 and the object of the war is not to make or prevent conquests of territory,