pspp-dev

Re: undefined macro

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: undefined macro
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:52:12 +0800

[ CCing to address@hidden as this is an automake issue ]

I had similar problems after upgrading to automake-1.10, which
(because it wasn't available in Debian etch) I installed in /usr/local
whereas all the m4 macros were in /usr.

The solution I used was to create a file
/usr/local/share/aclocal/dirlist containing the single line

 /usr/share/aclocal

I don't think this solution is particularly neat, but it worked for
me.

J'