pspp-dev

dropped the "Effort" field

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: dropped the "Effort" field
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:47:37 -0800

I changed the Savannah bug tracker to drop the "Effort" field
from the displayed bug forms, because we didn't seem to be using
it.  Let me know if this bothers anyone.

--
"I don't want to learn the constitution and the declaration of
 independence (marvelous poetry though it be) by heart, and worship the