pspp-dev

Re: time series snafu

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: time series snafu
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:52:16 -0800

Jason Stover <address@hidden> writes:

> So: Should I junk this whole thing, or check it in? I'm hoping
> everyone will say "forget it and start on the GLM procedure." In any
> case, I think innovations.c should probably stay where it is, since it
> could be useful in the future.

In my opinion, the most important thing is that the code that you
wrote be preserved somewhere so that, later, you or someone else
can find it if there's interest.  So I'd suggest checking it in
so that it becomes part of the "historical record", as it were,
even if you turn around and remove it soon after, and even if it
has important known bugs, etc.
--
Ben Pfaff
email: address@hidden