pspp-dev

Re: GUI progress

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: GUI progress
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 09:30:27 -0800

> Now that the GUI links the rest of the code,  I want the Help->About
> box to display all those who deserve the credit.  So I've fixed it so
> that it used the text in the AUTHORS file.  So bear that in mind if
> you edit that file.

Ouch.  That file is pretty dated.  It gives me and John Williams
too much credit, and you and Jason too little credit.  How about
if we replace it with essentially what's on the Contributors
webpage at http://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/contributors.html
--
"In the PARTIES partition there is a small section called the BEER.
 Prior to turning control over to the PARTIES partition,