pspp-dev

release plans

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: release plans
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 09:28:35 -0800

I think that we should starting planning a new release,
presumably 0.5.0, for sometime in January or February.  I've
tagged all the bugs with my opinion on whether they're pre-0.5.0
or post-0.5.0 material.

What else do we want to see in 0.5.0?  In my opinion the bug
system is actually a pretty good way to manage this kind of
thing, so you might consider filing a wishlist bug and assigning
it to yourself for anything you'd want to make the release.

Opinions?

As for 0.6.0: I want to rewrite the output system for that
release.  I desperately need to get my ideas for that to the
mailing list, but not this morning.

--
Ben Pfaff
email: address@hidden