pspp-dev

Re: [patch #5603] Separate command's parsing from their execution

From: Jason Stover
Subject: Re: [patch #5603] Separate command's parsing from their execution
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 18:35:07 -0500

Usually I don't like chiming in just to say "me, too",
but having the GUI generate syntax is very important. Most users
give up if they have to learn syntax first, but the GUI
can't provide as much control as typing the syntax. Having the GUI
generate syntax which users can then modify is the perfect stepping
stone.

-Jason