pspp-dev

Re: my status

From: Jason Stover
Subject: Re: my status
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:41:49 -0500

On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 11:41:58AM +0800, John Darrington wrote:
> 5. Might have a look at GLM, if Jason doesn't get there first.

I'd like to write a GLM procedure, and I am trying to write
REGRESSION in a way that will allow a lot of the code to be
re-used in GLM, but I'm almost certain I will need a lot of
help writing the syntax parser. Interpreting the user's input
has been more difficult for me than writing anything else, and
GLM's syntax will be more elaborate than REGRESSION's.

-Jason