pspp-dev

Re: q2c trouble

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: q2c trouble
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:16:35 +0800

There certainly seems to be something horrible with q2c:

The regression.c generated from your last checkin of regression.q has
this:

static void
free_regression (struct cmd_regression *p UNUSED)
{
  free (p->v_variables);
  free (p->v_variables);
}

which is rather alarming.

I'll see if I can find out what's going on with q2c at the week-end.

In the mean time it might be possible to kludge around this, by
putting something like:

#define free(X) while(0)

into regression.q

J'