pspp-dev

Re: GUI update

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: GUI update
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:58:49 +0800

On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 09:24:59AM -0800, Ben Pfaff wrote:

     I tried it out.  It works okay for me.  I found some minor nits:

             * If I change the width or number of decimal places using
               the Type dialogue box, the Width or Decimals columns do
               not update to the new value until I click outside
               the Type column.  I found this surprising.

             * Selecting View | Toolbars doesn't do anything as far as
               I can tell.

These issues have now been fixed.

J'

--