pspp-dev

Re: release candidate 3 trouble on NetBSD

From: Jason Stover
Subject: Re: release candidate 3 trouble on NetBSD
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 21:09:58 +0000

'sorry for the stupid error. I still get:

configure: error: You must install libplot (or use --without-libplot)

even after defining LDFLAGS=$HOME/lib and CFLAGS=$HOME/include. I tried
to give up on libplot altogether, but

$ ./configure --prefix=$HOME --without-libplot

checking size of short... configure: error: cannot compute sizeof (short), 77
See `config.log' for more details.

I used to get this last error on a 32 bit PC, but it disappeared after
I installed libplot.

config.log was pretty big, so I posted it at http://sakla.net/config.log

I just discovered $HOME is on an NFS server, but the error is the same
even with --prefix=$BUILDIR.

-Jason