pspp-dev

Re: Higher level issues

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Higher level issues
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 08:38:06 +0800

On Sat, May 07, 2005 at 09:37:56AM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:

     So... I browsed around a little to free wiki hosting sites and
     concluded that the best one might be http://riters.com/.  It
     looks like we could create a PSPP wiki there and start using it
     almost instantly.  It also has the ability to restrict who can
     modify it with ACLs (although we probably don't need that, at
     least initially) and the ability to download the entire contents
     of a wiki in case we want to migrate away from that site at some
     point.

     What would you say to creating a PSPP wiki there?

These guys appear to be local to me.  So from a traffic costs point of
view it certainly suits me.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3