pspp-dev

Re: ADD FILES

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: ADD FILES
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 12:34:27 -0700

> Perhaps it ought to wait until after the release of 0.4.0, but
> it seems to me that ADD FILES is simply a degenerate case of MATCH
> FILES, so once the latter is complete then it would be straightforward
> to implement the former.

Let's wait until 0.4.0 is out, but I think you're right.

The UPDATE command is also related.

I also need to implement the FIRST and LAST subcommands on MATCH
FILES.  FIRST is straightforward, LAST will require a small bit
of restructuring.
--
"Whoever you are -- SGI, SCO, HP, or even Microsoft -- most of the
 smart people on the planet work somewhere else."