pspp-dev

revised 0.4.0 release criteria

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: revised 0.4.0 release criteria
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:52:23 -0700

Here is my revised list of criteria for the 0.4.0 release:

        * Resolve long-name/short-name mapping for system files.
          See my recent email.  I will do this.

        * Finish debugging and testing MATCH FILES.  This is my
          job.

        * Add embedded plot support to postscript driver.  I
          understand PostScript embedding so it's just a matter
          of doing it.  If this takes too long, though, I think
          we should release without it.

        * Add ECHO command (John Darrington).

        * Update FSF address in copyright notices etc.

        * Update web page.

--
"There's only one thing that will make them stop hating you.
 And that's being so good at what you do that they can't ignore you.