pspp-dev

Re: Using PSPP

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Using PSPP
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 16:45:06 -0800

> There's supposed to be a new release
> coming soon.  Maybe after that it would be possible to provide
> periodic 'snapshot' tarballs, but I don't know how easy it would be.

I think the only thing holding up a 0.4 release is a final set of
papers from, um, Michael Kiefte was it?  When we have those, I'm
happy to release 0.4.0.

I'd like to get my rewritten expression code in 0.4.
Fortunately, it is almost ready.  At this point I am polishing
and testing it.  There is only one minor feature missing as far
as I know.

I think snapshots on, say, a weekly basis, would be easy to do.
I would just have to remember to make them.  (They cannot be
fully automated because each GNU upload must be signed with my
GNUPG key.)
--
Ben Pfaff
email: address@hidden