pspp-dev

Re: More notes on Mac OS X 10.3.6 (Panther)

From: Dr Eberhard W Lisse
Subject: Re: More notes on Mac OS X 10.3.6 (Panther)
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 04:37:58 +0200

It is quite nice that this topic comes up, since I have just last week
bought an iBook G4, which I am getting to behave like my linux box, and
I wonder if I could trouble you guys with a question in this regards.

I am trying to compile metamail and run into one problem that I can read
about ongoogle but not the fix

It compiles ok but the loader suqueals about mising _gtty and _stty

#ifdef SYSV
     ioctl(fileno(stdin), TCGETA, &MyTtyStateIn);
     ioctl(fileno(stdout), TCGETA, &MyTtyStateOut);
#else
     gtty(fileno(stdin), &MyTtyStateIn);
     gtty(fileno(stdout), &MyTtyStateOut);
#endif

Can one of you guys with an Apple perhaps compile the sucker and come up
with a fix?

greetings, el