[Protux-devel] Pausing ...

From: Luciano Domenico Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] Pausing ...
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:59:32 -0300

Hi there !
I have been extremely busy last weeks, and few commits are being done right now. But as you can see,  I finished the migration to fully 32 bits internal approach and the migration to the java sound architeture.
The java sound architecture let us (and other developers) write services to handle many audio formats, this way, we can just worry about our own format (Praf), which is 32-only bits now.

There are many bugs in peak creation, thats why I am delaying commits now. I think I will have some free time next weeks so I can debug into it.

Thanks

--
Luciano Domenico Giordana - Java Solution Architect / Senior Developer
Ibm do Brasil - http://www.ibm.com/br