Re: [Protux-devel] Mustux MUE - Mustux Undo Engine - First formal approa

From: rsff
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Mustux MUE - Mustux Undo Engine - First formal approach
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 19:26:20 -0300

Luciano,

It just occurred to me: the "Undo engine" should also generate backups
at each save action. This is for security reasons. But it does not cease
to be an undo resource. (An action called restore to original...) And I
believe it would be fairly easy to implement.

RFC?
Fabio.
PS: We should publish, under the development section of either the
Mustux OR the Protux Homepage all of these whitepapers that you guys are
writing. It could attract more developers... etc...
--
GPG Key 0x214A6615 at http://www.keyserver.net