Re: [Protux-devel] Stuff to work on, undo??

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Stuff to work on, undo??
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:39:42 -0300

> as most(all?) of the (jmb) actions are processed here.
> Can we put this in a seperate class, and link it in some way with
> MustuxObject?
>
> Just an idea..

you are saying the essential of it. The idea of action/anti-action scheduling.
All actions will
have a anti-action counter-part, and a stack will save objects instead of
deleting them.

for example (pseudo-code)

A clip c1 is deleted. instead of "delete c1", there will be
"undo_push(c1,MustuxAction::DELETE_CLIP)"

if a undo is performed, there will be a call

MustuxObject ob = undo_pop();
MustuxAction ma = ob->get_action()
MustuxAction m2 = MustuxAction::get_anti_action(ma);
jmb_process_action(m2,ob);

it is brute code, but it can show the general idea.