[Protux-devel] Song compile problems / recording segfaults

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Protux-devel] Song compile problems / recording segfaults
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 16:00:31 +0200

Hi,

I've got the following error compiling Song.cc:

Song.cc:2271: error: integer constant is too large for "long" type

It seems the value 9999...9999 is to large for a 'long long'.
Don't know what the max value for a long long should be.

Oh, Luciano, I forgot to say your way to reconfigure configure worked for me
also, thanks :-)

And when I try to record, recording segfaults with: floating point exception.

Just to let you know, I did a first implementation of a threaded Peak build,
and it is almost working. (Protux now somethimes crashes when I remove the
peakfile before I start protux instead of always :-) )

Greetz,

Remon