Re: [Protux-devel] protux 0.17.9 is out

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] protux 0.17.9 is out
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 22:27:16 +0200

Another oeps;

The new peak file causes sometimes a segfault. In some cases (very random) the
indexpointer of tempRAMBuffer exceeds the size of the array. I dunno yet
exactly why, but I modified it a bit so now it works as never before ;).
I'm not (yet) able to upload this fix, Luciano can you upload it for me
please?
Thanks a lot.

Greetz,

Remon

P.S.
This happend before actually with the old peakfile also. It only happend while
recording files. Not when importing files. So I didn't link it with the peak
building proces. So there must something be wrong with the recorded audio
source? It looks like the given totalAudioBlocks is out of range?