Re: [Protux-devel] OFFTOPIC - Splash screens becoming legendary

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] OFFTOPIC - Splash screens becoming legendary
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 00:57:59 -0400

No it is not useless. It is a very good ideia , this splash gallery.. :-)

actually, I wondered about this  a long time ago. I really believe that protux
splash screens will become
legendary ;-) some day.. People will say  ¨hey, do you know where can I
download the splash screen for 0.80.21 ?
I dont know, it is a very rare splash screen... only some CVS snapshots had it,
but it was replaced...¨ ..
hehe, that would be cool...
Other would say.. "Hey, do you know that protux 0.73.4 has a Female Tux Guitar
Player instead of the
tradition male guitar player ?"  ¨Really ? where can I donwlaod it ? ¨ .. I
dont know.. The developers
dont reveal... 0.73.4 was online for only 5 hours. ¨

some of them are already very rare. For example : the first splash/logo . It
was in 0.05 . It is in attachment here. Enjoy it.

(I made it myself, so dont laugh on it :-) )