[Protux-devel] problem in 0.17.8 - mp3/ogg import

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] problem in 0.17.8 - mp3/ogg import
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 10:59:13 -0400

Hi all

I forgot to put the mp3/ogg decode commands parameters between " ", so for
files that have spaces in the name there will be a problem
I already fixed, it is on CVS.

Also, I have a good new. Marcio Enrico (the logo creator) made a special logo
for 0.18.. it is a surprise ;-)  . It is already on 0.17.8 ,
I plan to commit / upload 0.17.8 tar ball still today

--
Best Regards