[Protux-devel] Re: That was it! Got it!

From: Martin Herren
Subject: [Protux-devel] Re: That was it! Got it!
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 21:16:13 +0100

On Sat, 01 Feb 2003 10:37:32 -0200
Fabio dos Santos <address@hidden> wrote:

> I got it working.
> Mustache is working. . That was it. Turns out the Libs were not in
> ld.so.conf. . . So now it is, and its working!

cool... i hoped it would at least work for you, as your setup is almost
identical as mine ;-)
any other who can report failure or success ? especially someone not using
debian ?
there was a download from next country north of mine... anything to report ?

i think once protux/libmustux have been re-autotoolized, we should add Fabio's
problem to the trouble shooting part of the FAQ

/Martin

--
Open your Windows - Free your Mind - Enjoy
http://gnuwin.epfl.ch

Martin Herren                             +41 (0)79 746 57 83
OpenPGP Public key @ http://www.on-the-web.ch/sputnik/gpg.asc