proofreaders

URGENT

From: fidelisogom
Subject: URGENT
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 01:42:22 -0700

Dear Sir,
I am Barrister Fidelis Ogom, Solicitor. I am the Personal Attorney to
Mr Mark cruise a national of your country, who used to work with shell
development
company in Nigeria. On the 21st of April 1999, my client,his wife And their
three
children were involved in a car accident along Sagamu/Lagos Express
Road.unfortunately they All lost their lives in the event of the accident,
Since then I have made
several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of in my clients extended
relatives, this has also proved unsu ccessful.After these several unsuccessful
attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet, to locate any
member of his family but to
no avail,