proofreaders

NetMateUSA

From: Manager
Subject: NetMateUSA
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 18:22:23

We retrieve our emails off businesses and business people that are established
on line in our area of business.  We
do not intend to spam via email.  If this letter appeared in your inbox in
error, please delete and accept our apologies.
This is a request for independent sales reps.

Can you sell igloos to an Eskimo?
We need sales representatives:
We retrieve our emails off businesses and business people that are established
on line in our area of business.  We do not intend to spam via
email.  If this letter appeared in your inbox in error, please delete and
accept our apologies.  This letter is directed to:

DISTRIBUTORS, MANUFACTURERS AND WHOLESALERS, EVEN DISCOUNT CHAINS.......

Wholesale Flags at fantastic prices
Priced as low as $2.98 each!

These are not plastic flags but real US Flags:  made from durable Polyester
woven fabric
 with two grommets(eyelets)for attaching to flagpole  two sides printed for
extra clarity

Purchase 12"x18"
Car flags for 55¢ or hand flags for 45¢
Nylon flag with plastic pole & attachments

Contact:
NetMateWorld
273 Palisade Avenue,
Cliffside Park, New Jersey 07010
Phone 201-840-9880
FAX: 1-201-840-9870
Or hit reply

<http://usachamberofe-commerce.com>|<http://www.netmateusa.com>|<http://www.netmatehealth.com>|
<http://www.netmateeducation.com>|<http://www.netmateworld.com>|<http://www.netmatekids.com>

If you would like to give an e-mail to be taken off our mailings or in reverse
if you would like to get all future mailings:  please fax us at 1-201-
840-9870 or hit reply to this email.