proofreaders

Need review of An Introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Need review of An Introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 18:08:18 +0000 (UTC)

I've written a second edition for my "Introduction to Programming in
Emacs Lisp".  This is updated to GNU Emacs 21, but also is valid for
Emacs 19 and 20.

Please help proof read and review the book.

You can read the book on the Web at:

    http://www.teak.cc/emacs-lisp-intro.html

Also, you can download the distribution, which includes the Texinfo
source, and premade Info and DVI files from:

    http://www.teak.cc/emacs-lisp-intro/emacs-lisp-intro-2.00pre1.tar.gz

(When you read the text in GNU Emacs under Info mode, you can run the
sample programs directly.)

The book is an elementary introduction for people who are not
programmers, and who are not necessarily interested programming, but
who do want to customize or extend their computing environment.

The text contains an increasingly complex series of worked out example
programs as well as numerous exercises.  In addition, I walk through
the source code to various everyday Emacs commands.

Thank you.

--
    Robert J. Chassell                  address@hidden
    Rattlesnake Enterprises             http://www.rattlesnake.com