probity-discuss

[Probity-discuss] Waiting For Your Urgent Response

From: Miss. Cecilia
Subject: [Probity-discuss] Waiting For Your Urgent Response
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:14:14 +0100

 Good day dear,
I will be pleased if you can be of great assistance to me in this regards.I
will have to be very brief as l will have to give you every details regarding
to my proposal if you are capable of handling it.i have no option that to
contact you this way hoping that you will not turn me down.
I am Miss Cecilia the only daughter of Dr.Samuel Odinga.My father is now
late,he died during the last crisis in my country (Liberia) West Africa. He was
one of the high officers in the leadership of formal president Charles Taylor's
government who  killed many innocent souls. My father was unlucky to be among
those that were killed by the rebel.
I am now contacting you to solicit your assistance as my partner in
business,the reason is that after the death of my father,i no longer have a
place in the country and our properties are distroyed and my uncle siezed the
remaining ones.l need your assistance because l have aquired a good sum of
money ($7.6 dollars),and what i am looking for is a reliable and capable
partner who can be able to help me in retrieving this fund out since my present
sitution does not permit me to do so now.

I am telling you this because i believe that your agency with your coporation
will be of a great interest in having this realised.I want to let know that l
will be very happy hearing from you and possible receiving your call once you
receive this email.I am now residing in a camp.Please i will like you to treat
this matter very urgent and your opinion will be highly respected,i will let
you know the place where the fund is deposited once we go into agreement.
I will be very happy to discuss the ethics of doing business with you,on the
area of interest and equity.
I will be waiting for your urgent response.
Thanks,
Miss Cecilia-